Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looking for Writers & Researchers

Investigating Obama has its sidebar and me, but we could do better with researching, objectifying, analyzing, reporting, commenting, and (taking a breath) just posting the most important underreported news and background, amid all the facts, theories, and rumors. There is a lot to cover and a lot more light that could be shed, between the inside-the-box news sites out there and the throw-it-against-the-wall conspiracy mongers.

Do you think you might like to help? All ears. Please send a note to arlenwilliams@yahoo.com.

also...  Please ask and promote The Three SOVEREIGNTY NOW Questions.

4 comments:

Capt-Dax said...

You my use anything i have..CAPT-DAX

http://thecaptiansquarters.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/CAPTDAX

Arlen Williams said...

Thank you, Captain. Let's see how we can network.

Ursula(plato24) said...

I used to hang with Orly on the internet before the election till after inauguration day when I figured out the judicial system was closed down ssomehow but there wwere thousands of people all over the world helping for a while. a request would be made fro a document in any country and someone would hoof it to a couthouse and fax back tons of things like all land and court records in any key names...but people fight. and I don't know who doesn't want info from who or attacks someone working for the same side which I find stupid mainly because I have never veen able to keep up and I have no illusions about the perfection of any human and it is harder to judge that way... I don't work and I have been doing only research for 18months but my horizons have broadened out. I don't type well but I have audio on yahoo.let me know ..Ican read thru some stuff for you or helporganize intellectually that is --not so much computer wise.....I have a small bit of spare brain power. let me know. Ursula(plato24 on your yahoo}

Arlen Williams said...

Thank you, Ursula/plato. ;-> Has Mrs. Taitz been behaving herself better, over the last few months? I hope so.

I would love a little help here and there, as you describe. Looking forward to keeping in touch.