Monday, February 16, 2009

On 'The Awakening': Is a Manufactured Crisis or Attack on its Way?

Monday 2/16, 8pm ET,,,5pm PT (or archived)

1. Was the "mortgage meltdown" economic terrorism? Was there a cover-up, until the recorded confession of Rep. Kanjorski?

2. Why did Biden, Powell, & Emanuel speak of another created crisis?
Listen to exactly what they said.

3. Are these pretexts for a massive attack upon our sovereignty and freedom?

Listen in at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sentinel_Radio
Or, dial (646) 727-2652 (then press 1, if you want to ask a queston)
And, if you'd like to chat in our room: http://tsrn.us/chat.html

Special guest: Sheriff Richard Mack, on our Citizens' rights vs. state treachery -- and what we can do to be prepared, if necessary. Richard Mack defeated the Brady Bill at the U. S. Supreme Court. He has written, From My Cold, Dead Fingers; Why America Needs Guns - The County Sheriff, America's Last Hope - The Proper Role of Law Enforcement - and has lectured about popular and state sovereignty.


And at the Sentinel Roundtable:
And you'll hear more from Hanen, of The Sentinel Radio Network, and The Commentary, if she can get a better connection, this week!

6 comments:

Sam and Bunny Sewell said...

Hey Arlen,

As you know from our personal conversations I downplay my role as a spook. It all happened a long time ago and the projects I worked on are almost all declassified by this point.

I am a member of the Association For Intelligence Officers and I remain interested in intelligence work and the intelligence community. That doesn't mean I have special inside information or contacts!

Now you say "he knows where you live". Geez, now people will be afraid to communicate with me.

My primary professional identity for the last 20 years has been as a clergyman and psychotherapist. Can we begin to identify me publically as a psychotherapist with an interest in politics and civics? And maybe throw in that I belong to Mensa so that folks will know that the only reason I hang around with you is because I like you. :-)

And I do know where you live and I will have a black helicopter full of men in black suits on your front lawn ASAP if you don't knock it off. :-)

Anonymous said...

Remember, remember come twenty-ten November,
The Democrat's treasonous plot.
I know of no reason
Why political treason
Should ever be forgot.

Greg Goss said...

The mortgage crisis was not "manufactured" in the way you are suggesting here. That was just plain dumb policy that started in 1999. But I do think that there were people that wanted to create a crisis to help the messiah win. Unfortunately I think they got in over their heads and now here we are.....and the sad part is that I think they are following the initial plan. Not good.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I believe it was manufactured! McCain/Palin were ahead at the time. But they did not think the bubble would burst, just leak a little. Now, they cannot fix it. All they can do is pass bills they think will mollify people.

Arlen Williams said...

Thanks for your comments.

And Sam, as Spok said to Kirk, you have been and always will be...

...a spook.

Arlen Williams said...

Sam Sewell Said...
My primary professional identity for the last 20 years has been as a clergyman and psychotherapist. Can we begin to identify me publically as a psychotherapist with an interest in politics and civics?

Maybe.

Listen to Sam dole out the shrinkage and get free advise, on his blogtalkradio program, "CALL THE SHRINK":

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Call-The-Shrink