Could this, or something like it, be the "generated crisis" -- the one causing "President" Obama to make obviously unpopular decisions, predicted by Joe Biden (full audio oddly missing, transcript)* and even Colin Powell (video) on the very same October 19th Sunday, before the election? Could "our own government" (under the control of an anti-American, Marxofascist insurrection) possibly be conspiring with radical Islamists, to murder perhaps hundreds of thousands of Americans, and blame it upon the free militia movement?
Does that appear to be a very crazy question? Then, I suggest we stop thinking of such people as Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Charles Schumer as conventional Americans. Let us instead, perform a thought experiment and, 1. think of them as radical Marxists or radical fascists (either one; which does not matter much, since there is very little difference) then, 2. consider the history of radical Marxists and fascists, over the past century.
It is no mere coincidence that Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pot, and Hussein were cult-of-personality socialists and that together, they were guilty of roughly three hundred million murders. If you have been reading the facts presented in this and similar sites, you already understand that Barack Obama is a cult-of-personality socialist and as such, he has significant backing inside and outside of Congress.
Now, please watch this recently uncovered video, by a loose lipped Islamist professor, Kuwaiti, Abdullah Fahd Abd Al-A'Aziz Al-Nafisi, PhD.
As you look through the subtitles, you will see that he describes two scenarios or plans: 1. anthrax brought across the Mexican border by an Islamist terrorist and, 2. the bombing of a power plant along Lake Michigan, by "rednecks" in America's "militia movement." In both cases, he cheers them on. And how would this man know about such things? How would he have exactly these two instances in mind and why would he talk about them?:
Four pounds of anthrax in a suitcase this big, carried by a fighter through tunnels from Mexico into the U.S., are guaranteed to kill 330,000 Americans within a single hour, if it is properly spread in population centers there. What a horrifying idea [in mocked expression] 9/11 will be small change in comparison. [Smiling]This sort of false flag atrocity by the Obama regime may not seem so ridiculous to us, when we consider the following:
Am I right? There is no need for airplanes, conspiracies, timings, and so on. One person, with the courage to carry four pounds of anthrax, will go to the White House lawn, and will spread this “confetti” all over them, and then will do these cries of joy. It will turn into a real “celebration.”
In the U.S, there are more than 300,000 white militia members, who are calling to attack the federal government in Washington, and to banish the Arabs, the Jews, and the negroes (sic) from the U.S. These are racist people. They are called “rednecks.” The Ku Klux Klan. They are racists.
These militias even think about bombing nuclear plants within the U.S. May Allah grant them success, even though we are not white, or even close to it, right? They have plans to bomb the nuclear plant at Lake Michigan. This plant is very important. It supplies electricity to all of North Africa (sic). May Allah grant success to one of these militia leaders, who is thinking about bombing this plant. I believe that we should devote part of our prayers to him. We should pray that Allah grants him success, so he can complete this mission, and we will be able to visit him and congratulate him, Allah willing.
- We know the Obama regime counts on crises, to generate change, compliant to the Marxist method.
- We know that "the ends justify the means," in the Marxist method, as they are instructed to resolutely ignore basic morality and ethic.
- We know that Marxists have infiltrated Islamist leadership for a long time and David Horowitz has written about their Unholy Alliance.
- We know that corrupt leaders stage events for effect (not uncommon for the outbreak of a war, due to its effects in psy-ops) and often kill their own citizens, often in huge numbers.
- We know that massive psychological operations would have to be performed upon Americans, in order to accept an authoritarian police state.
- We know that Obama’s political moves are already destroying the American economy.
- We know that Obama aggressively pushes the mass atrocity of abortion through all nine months and even infanticide, using our tax money to push this killing of the innocent around the world.
- We know that Obama’s policies are increasingly understood as Marxofascist and he is losing his hold on public opinion.
- We may see that their aggressive moves include violating the 2nd Amendment rights.
- We may see that they have experimented this week with deploying military personnel inside the nation (in Alabama) violating the Posse Comitatus act.
- We may see that there are many military bases which have been refitted to allow occupation by (or interment of) massive numbers of the civilian population.
- We may understand there is a growing, constitutionally provided, and necessary, free militia movement (of any number of races and creeds) in America.
- We may understand that there is a great deal of wariness about Obama by America’s law enforcement and military personnel, sworn to uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution.
- We may understand that for the sworn allegiance to the Constitution by our law enforcement and military personnel to be overcome (if possible) it would require their perception of a clear, present, and massive danger to American lives.
- We may see that law enforcement personnel (in Phoenix, Arizona and in Missouri, so far are being alerted to the "danger" of American Citizens who would defend the Constitution against national authoritarian abrogations.
- We may understand that Obama’s massive “Organizing for America” plan includes pledging allegiance not to America, nor to the Constitution, but to Barack Obama's plans.
- We may recall that Obama has called for a "civilian national security force, just as powerful" as the United States military.
- We may understand that irrational and even harmful acts are more acceptable to people who are in a panic.
- We may understand that people in a panic may become more manipulated.
- We may understand that Marxism and fascism require brutal authoritarianism, in order to survive.
- We may understand that America and Americans are human beings, just as the people of so many other nations which have succumbed to Marxofascist authoritarianism.
- We may see that those whose chief motive is to impose Marxofascism are desperate from the beginning.
Co-host Hanen and I substituted for MommaE in the TSRN netradio program, last Thursday afternoon (3/19). Our special guest was well seasoned media observer and student of international and domestic politics, blogger Allan Erickson. Our discussion of these claims of Abdullah Al-Nafisi remains archived and available, below (and linked here):
*The Biden quote rests in numerous Internet videos, but all but roughly the first minute of what he said on October 19th, 2008, is glaringly missing. Here are excerpts of the remainder of his warnings, as reported by ABC News:
And he's gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right.
But he's gonna need your help. Because I promise you, you all are gonna be sitting here a year from now going, 'Oh my God, why are they there in the polls? Why is the polling so down? Why is this thing so tough?' We're gonna have to make some incredibly tough decisions in the first two years. So I'm asking you now, I'm asking you now, be prepared to stick with us. Remember the faith you had at this point because you're going to have to reinforce us.
There are gonna be a lot of you who want to go, 'Whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I don't know about that decision', Biden continued. "Because if you think the decision is sound when they're made, which I believe you will when they're made, they're not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they're popular, they're probably not sound.
9pm ET,,,6pm PT, Monday, 3/23.