- How do law enforcement officers view the fascistic Department of Homeland Security alert about "right wing extremists," such as citizens who believe in the Constitution, pro-lifers, etc.?
- Are investigations of potential influenza criminality adequate?
- What about the break-in and seizure of Obama's passport, and the murder of a key witness in the investigation?
- Any more news on the murders associated with Obama's Chicago church?
- Where do we stand with overall WMD security?
- Border security?
- Just what are DHS and FEMA up to?
- What will law enforcement officers do, if they are told to violate the U.S. Constitution?
- How do law enforcement officers regard current attempts to bring Barry Soetoro, a.k.a., Barack Obama to accountability, regarding his present and historic status vs. the natural born Citizen requirement?
- Can we find out if there is fraud in Obama's selective service or college records?
- Could Barack Obama have been a "spook?" Could he be, now?
- Any insight, regarding recent Citizens' Constitutional Grand Jury efforts about Obama?
- Can we adequately investigate conspiracy, fraud, or economic terrorism, in the financial meltdown?
- What has transpired in investigations of ACORN?
- Are the perpetual Chicago corruption investigations getting close to Barack Obama?
- Any news in renewed attempt to prosecute William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn?
Edit: Unfortunately, technical difficulties prevented this 5/4 broadcast. We hope to break the technical wall down, to interview Jim Kouri, soon.
Swine flu crisis: Secretary Napolitano lacks credibility, April 28, 2009Pentagon aiding Senate in investigation of interrogation of terrorist suspects, April 24, 2009Chinese espionage continues with latest theft of trade secrets, April 16, 2009
Mexico's version of La Cosa Nostra spreads like wildfire, March 30, 2009Barack Obama's cop-killer supporters, October 5, 2008
Is the National Guard prepared for border security?, March 16, 2009Domestic Nuclear Detection Office should improve planning,March 10, 2009Political leaders ignore illegal alien killers, rapists, and assorted thugs, March 6, 2009National security: Obama team should expect "strategic shocks", February 18, 2009
TARP money funneled to Jesse Jackson fundraiser, January 16, 2009Emergency preparedness: states are planning for medical surge, December 21, 2008Nuclear safety: more oversight of nuclear facilities and operations, December 10, 2008
WMD attack likely, says new Blue Ribbon Panel report, December 4, 2008Memo to General Powell: Barack Obama's cop-killer supporters, October 20, 2008Court rules cops can carry guns ... nationwide!, November 22, 2008
ACORN uses public funds to steal elections, now your gun rights, says SAF, October 29, 2008History of rewarding ACORN, October 23, 2008Obama, ACORN, and Joe the Plumber, October 18, 2008FBI's investigation of ACORN a welcome development, October 17, 2008Voter fraud ignored by government and media, October 8, 2008[Bush] Attorney General's guidelines for FBI domestic operations, October 6, 2008
Jim writes for many police and crime magazines including Chief of Police, Police Times, The Narc Officer, Campus Law Enforcement Journal, and others. He's appeared as on-air commentator for over 100 TV and radio news and talk shows including Oprah, McLaughlin Report, CNN Headline News, MTV, Fox News, etc. His book Assume The Position is available at Amazon.Com, Booksamillion.com, and can be ordered at local bookstores.
Jim holds a bachelor of science in criminal justice and master of arts in public administration and he's a board certified protection professional.
The Awakening's second hour will revisit threats of influenza, including guest, Alexander S. Jones.