Friday, May 21, 2010

Ray Stevens, 'Come to the USA' & We have the Flip Side, 'Come to the Greenwood Avenue House Party'

Come to the USA, illegal seniors and senoritas!

"Come to the USA"
h/t: Jim S., Alan E., Frances Fox P., Cesar C., et. al.

alas, not "everything is beautiful"

And you are cordially invited to come directly to your Welcome Center!

5046 S. Greenwood Ave., Chicago, IL 60615-2806
complements of Barry, Michelle, Tony Rezko, and the Giannoulias banking family

As Nina Easton (link) and Glenn Beck have reported, visiting homes is the new "in thing to do," Obama-style, so what better way to get accustomed to your new country away from country!

Glenn Beck's "The One Thing," yesterday featured Obama's ACORN's commissar sister union, SEIU, and their new house party idea. Keep watching past his initial remarks, about four minutes in:


Glenn Beck's "The One Thing," 5/20/2010

I have a similar story. When I was seven years old, the young and the hallucinogenic SDS revolutionaries were marching and rioting outside our door, 725 Geneva St., Lake Geneva, WI 53147, on July 4, 1966, also the same date, a year later. Our humble, old parsonage and the church next door were located right at the downtown section of that little resort town for wealthy Chicagoans -- Geneva and Broad, one block north of Main. Store windows were broken, cars messed with, and a park statue or two were torn down or damaged. The bikin' "Hells Angels" were also involved -- a communist/anarchist mix of the kind commonly orchestrated by Marxist instigators. The mix is seen in the black and red colors of anarcho-communism (and the Obama family's garb, at their eerie election victory part, in Chicago's Grant Park).

I remember a dream I had, back then; the rioters getting more and more violent, my older brothers decided they needed to defend the house. They shot down from the windows of the front room, second floor, the room where I slept at night. If I recall correctly, I was disappointed because they used up all the windows or all the rifles and I didn't get in on it, just seven years old.

Maybe that "guy in Obama's neighborhood," Commonwealth Edison CEO, Thomas Ayers' little Billie was there at the time, free from college for the summer, with his swaying and staggering SDS comrades. He wouldn't have wanted to miss being in the thick of setting it up. Maybe after we all welcome the La Raza illegals at the Obamas', we should walk over to the Ayers/Dorhn household and do some open air preaching. I am reminded of Ayers' recent blurt-out, "I considered myself partly an anarchist then and I consider myself partly an anarchist now. I mean, I'm as much an anarchist as I am a Marxist which is to say I find a lot of the ideas in anarchism appealing. I'm very open about what I think, and nobody here is surprised about what I think."

I'm sure that you were open with Barry and that he was not surprised, Bill. And right, Glenn, the banker's children will always remember it. - AW

Please ask and promote The Three SOVEREIGNTY NOW Questions.

No comments: