Some have recently complained about Plains Radio's Ed Hale, here and elsewhere. In my "Final Update" to the initial posting of the divorce decree story, I complained a bit too, but no one needs to cast a stone at Mr. Hale. He can become exhuberant. My advise: figure that in; he does, so should we. As I mentioned, he has never expressed full confidence that the divorce decree indicated a Kenyan birth for BHO II. I.O. noted one element of discrepancy between 1/30 and 1/31, as to how Mr. Hale may have heard about "Kenyan," or not. Let's call it an example of what can happen in the "telephone game" and move on.
Alarmism is a negatively regarded trait. But, when something is both alarming and critically important, what better -ism to practice? Maybe we should call Ed Hale's pitching of his eventually gaining copies of the Barack I / Stanley Ann divorce decree alertism. He sounded the alert and I, Arlen Williams, gladly confess to alertism, in shouting the news onward.
In doing so, I also pointed out that Obama is not a natural born Citizen in the first place, by means of inheritance of his father's Kenyan/U.K. citizenship, wherever he was born. Constitutionally disqualified to ever become U.S. President is literally, legally, and "naturally" how BHO II was "born." Specifically for a president, no non-U.S. jurisdictions are allowed, or U.S. citizenship would not be natural from birth (i.e., originally and purely self-evident) and instead, would require the further action of eliminating one citizenship or the other. Furthermore, competing allegiance is specifcally what the Constitution intended to prevent, for a Commander in Chief, in Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5. As has been mentioned in the comments attached to I.O's initial post of the story, this document might just refer to BHO II's citizenship, even if it does not name his nation of birth. We will see.
In the fable, "The Boy who Cried Wolf," who was eventually to blame, for the havoc wrought by the wolf? The boy? He actually did his duty, albeit imperfectly. The farmer was the one who should have continued to pay attention. So, let us do a yeoman's job of paying attention to any and all significant aspects of Barack Obama's ineligibility for the presidency and his potential fraud -- and spread the news -- now!
The following explains further, how Plains Radio is gaining these papers. It was written last night by a forum poster whom I have read previously. I have no reason to doubt he is who he says he is. It adds details confirming why we should pay serious attention to this revelation.
I.O. expects the papers to be revealed as Hale describes, to be dealt with fairly, with freestyle communication, and perhaps with further speculations, tonight. I strongly appreciate what Ed Hale is doing. As posted prior, this is poetic justice for Barack Obama, whatever it does or does not show about his childhood citizenship. The road to his own U.S. Springboard-Senate career was paved with the divorce paper scandals of a Democratic primary frontrunner and a strong GOP opponent. This forthcoming divorce decree is highly newsworthy, about our affirmative media action beneficiary, despite the marxstream media not being the ones to show it to us.
If you were listening on the Plains Radio around 7:45 Wed evening (last night), I was the guy who called in from Texas. Let me assure you that the 1964 divorce decree from Hawaii is NOT a hoax — it does exist.
With info that Ed gave me on Tuesday night off the air, I coordinated to have the package pulled at the ramp in Honolulu, placed into a Fed-Ex Next-Day envelope by a person at the terminal to get Ed the next day for last night's show. It was originally scheduled for Two-Day Delivery for some reason — I think either by the PI or as as standard procedure of the Hawaii Courts. However, we WERE able to change the package to Next Day (afternoon) Delivery.
It arrived at LAX on time, shortly after midnight. HOWEVER, we hit a snag — the aircraft broke for approx 4 hours, apparently awaiting a part. The 747 finally took off at 6:47 am Wednesday, bound for Memphis, FedEx’s main hub.
As the morning passed, we began to realize that the package would not get to Ed's local FedEx hub, and then out on a delivery truck to get to him. We tried to transfer it to another location to be picked up at that FedEx depot, to scan it for Wed's show. However, we couldn't pull it off in time to make a departure on Wed afternoon.
Ed will have it Friday at a changed location. Arrangements have been made — it's very safe.
Additionally, I personally spoke with the PI in Hawaii myself Wednesday morning. Let me pass on what I can relay at this time:
Ed Hale has more information tht he will relay on the Lion's Den on Friday night on Plains Radio.
- as I understand, because the decree was Certified, it came straight from the Court House to Ed; the PI did not have the opportunity to copy or fax it. (If you've ever ordered an old deed or lien that has to be copied from archived records or microfiche, it's much the same — it's mailed directly to the requester ...)
- The PI did seem to have looked at the Digest version of the Divorce Decree, not the full version Ed is getting. His words to me, was “it's very interesting”
- The PI did not know if the document indicated Obama Jr's place of birth. However, in the early 60s in Hawaii, the place of birth oftentimes does appear in the notes.
- He told me also that the divorce decree was VERY hard to find and not readily searchable — not just a $30 fee at the counter. Significant research had to be conducted. It seems to have been hidden, possibly by Ann Dunham in her youth. (IMO, if it HAD been found already, Berg would have put it on his site along with other docs he's posted: http://www.obamacrimes.info/justthefacts.html. This is NEW documentation)
- The PI indicated that there's evidence that Ann used at least one alias tied to this. It's common knowledge that she used many names (Dunham, Soetoro, Sutoro, and variations thereof).
- There are other copies of the Divorce Decree going other places — the one going to Ed is NOT the only copy! There are back-ups going to other parties.
Alan Keyes is slated to be on with Ed.
Some, in one forum or another, have mentioned problems that Hale had been involved with, in a previous and annoying set of events and non-events about an alleged Kenyan birth certificate, Philip Berg, and African Press International. There are numerous sides to that story. I may or may not deal with that in the comments for this post. From what I gain, Ed may also deal with that, in this evening's broadcast.
I.O. intends to post about this matter again, today or tonight, after the divorce decree is revealed. Meanwhile, many of us will be checking in to PlainsRadio.com and rightly so.